Emergency First Aid and Basic Life Support for Child Safety
Children wellbeing is at the core of any community; while this being true, there is typically a dichotomy between theory and practice. An extensive thought experiment campaign was initiated; engaging experts from health care, emergency first aid, paediatric, K12 educationist, government authorities and paramedic; that brought together over 70 years of cumulative international experience; to identify the key connection of children wellbeing within the civic design.
The core accord was that emergency medical response resources are limited; wherein, prioritising incident response is a challenge, that amplifies during national emergencies. To improve emergency response outcome
for children, civic first aid prowess is the key for initial safety cushion till the medical expert arrive.
With the aim of targeting children wellbeing, health and safety at crucial venues where the parent is not with the child; focused courses were developed to coalesce the community as a protective cocoon for children.
- The courses are:
Certified by: The International Certification and Training Academy (TICTA), the specialised certification organisation for first aid, health and
safety in United Kingdom;
All courses are internationally accredited and in compliance with:
- CIMSPA Skills Development Partner (CDP) UK
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) UAE
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS) UAE
- Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (Ofsted) UK Early Years and Childcare Register requirements
- Evidence based treatment recommendations by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) UK
- Compliance with the UK and European Health and Safety (First aid) regulations
- Resuscitation Council UK Guidelines 2015
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2015
A prelude of Key Topics Covered:
Rescuer Protection, Personal Safety, Casualty Care, Primary Care, Basic Life Support, Common Injuries (chest, spinal, head, eye, ear, nose, electric etc.), bleeding control, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), operating Automated External Defibrillation (AED), Seizures, Epilepsy, Asthma, Allergic Reaction, Heat Exhaustion, Heatstroke, Meningitis and children emergencies.
1. Pediatric Emergency First Aid for School Teachers
- Delivery and certification are tailored to focus on child wellbeing within a school environment
equips school teachers with certified paediatric first aid training for any child related medical emergencies within school precinct
- Teacher receives fully accredited international certification
- The certified teacher joins the elite group of global teachers
- School is positioned as children wellbeing centric conscientious institution
2. Basic Emergency First Aid for Children (10 year and above)
- Enriches children with awareness of wellbeing of themselves and others
- Empowers children with correct and relevant knowledge with response training to basic medical emergencies or accidents to themselves, fellow children or adults
- Child received international certification on completion
- The course creates the foundation for future community wellbeing, by being responsible, informed and trained Good Samaritan
3. Paediatric Emergency First Aid for School Auxiliary Staff
- Equip school auxiliary staff like nannies, children minders, bus drivers, helpers with certified paediatric first aid
- It prepares school auxiliary crew for any child related medical emergencies around the school precinct and children transport
- The participant receives fully accredited international certification on completion
- School is positioned as a children wellbeing centric conscientious institution
- Designed to cater for children centric institutions, where the activities necessitate for the adults to be trained
with advanced paediatric first aid
- Equip personnel, who are engaged in activities that involve children interactions e.g. teachers, child-minders, nannies, sports coaches etc.
- Advanced Emergency First Aid for adults to manage children related accidents and medical emergencies, till expert responders arrive
- The participant receives a fully accredited international certification
- The institution joins the burgeoning elite group of conscientious community for children wellbeing