Placement Assistance at Mind Boosters Academy
Mind Boosters Academy targets remarkable placement for all eligible institute students and has consistently achieved this goal. The objective is to equip our students with globally employable skills through our training and to help them attain their desired employment and career goals.
Mind Boosters Academy placement process involves
- To be the mentor of students to frame their careers
- To build and develop relevant competencies among students for placements, through training and to make them skilled teachers.
- To enable placements for all students participating in the process
- To maintain strong relationships with recruiters and Schools.
- To manage a streamlined Placement process, taking care of the interests of students, recruiters and the Institution.
Mind Boosters Academy has an active placement Cell and a placement officer. The Placement officer is actively involved in collecting the available vacancies of reputed schools across UAE and coordinates with the respective school HRs with our student’s profile. The activities of the placement cell involves,
1) Guidance & Tips in writing Resumes & Cover Letters.
2) Discussing common interview questions, answers along with basic interview tips.
3) Developing Interpersonal Skills & Presentation Skills.
4) Conducting mock interviews.
5) Circulating Student’s portfolio among schools across UAE.
Our students are being placed in various reputed schools in UAE. They have also received recognition for their outstanding performance.
We would like to extend our help to Schools in choosing outperforming teachers for their schools. The school HR Managers can connect with us to receive portfolios of our students with their skillset mentioned. We have also conducted various workshop in schools on the following topics
- How to integrate UAE values & heritage in day to day teaching.
- How to promote positive learning environment as per UAE norms.
- How to demonstrate learning centered teaching.
- Inclusive & differentiated teaching & learning.
- Academic difficulties – (How to handle children having learning difficulties like Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia, etc.)
- VARK Strategies.
You can mail us or connect with us in phone to work on a schedule to conduct the workshop in your esteemed institution.